Your most recent passport was issued when you were under the age of 16.
Your previous US Passport was damaged, lost, or stolen (DS-64 also required)
Your most recent Passport was issued more than 15 years ago, and you still have your old passport in your possession
Need a Passport? We can make an appointment to process your DS-11 application form IF …
Generally, both parents must be present.
05 01 02 03
If you do not have a listed form of documentation, have special circumstances or are are unclear about your application go to TRAVEL.STATE.GOV

We are an Official Passport Acceptance Facility

If we are with other patrons or if you call after our normal business hours please dial 1# when prompted and leave your name and number. Please speak clearly in a room withthout background noise so we can readily understand your message. We try to return all appointment requests within 4 to 6 business hours. Repeated messages will not move you up in line for an appointment. We generally have appointments available within two weeks of the date you call. If you need to cancel an appointment or reschedule, please email us.
Call us at (209)558-7759 during normal business hours
Check or Money Order to Us Department of State
Cash, Check, Debit/Credit Card to Stanislaus County Law Library
Passport Book
Passport Card
Expedite Fee
1-2 Day Return to applicant
Processing Fee
1-2 Day Express Mail to State Department
Adults (age 16+)
Children (under age 16)
Fill Out Application (Form DS-11)
Gather Proof of Citizenship
Gather Your Identification
Have Passport Photos Taken
Calculate fees & Prepare Payments
What about renewals?
Download our Appointment Checklist
You are under the age of 16 years
Have special circumstances? There are additional requirements. Children aged 16-17 Children 0-15 Name Change Lost or Stolen Passport? Owe more than $2500 in child support